You might have played Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 but let me tell you that version 3 Platinum (RCT3) takes customization, designing and building of Roller Coaster to a next level by introducing an advance 3D graphic and outstandingly a new Coaster Cam. You can take you view with different angle more effectively which helps you to build more precisely along with taking rides on your own build Roller Coaster. You may have played other simulator games before but Roller Coaster is one of the famous and most preferred simulator games. The challenge in RCT3 is to make a great amusement park with varying size and shapes of Roller Coaster. Apart from just making a Roller Coaster the player should also focus on managing Entire Park well in order to increase visitors at every passing day. The management of park includes building, demolishing, making strategies, placing amusement stuffs, building terrains etc. The main intention should be exciting the visitor with great works.
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum includes two interesting modes such as career mode and sandbox mode. The differences between these both modes are such as:
Career Mode: This mode is like mission where a player needs to follow the difficulties and objectives which are pre-programmed by game. You needed to come across every sort of difficulties and barriers in order to finish your carrier mode.
Sandbox Mode: Very interesting and easy mode because the player provide by unlimited time and money to create his own park.
In RCT3 you will experience three dimensional world and feature to import and export building materials like design, scenario and peeps.
Overall: RCT3 is a simulator game which definitely taught you many things about Roller Coaster and Amusement Park. May be next time when you visit in real why you feel quite different after playing this game.
- Processor: Pentium® III 733 MHz or compatible (Pentium® 4 1.2 GHz or compatible recommended)
- RAM: 128 MB RAM; 256 MB for XP (256 MB; 384 MB for XP recommended)
- Hard Drive: 600 MB free
- CD-ROM Drive: 4X CD-ROM or faster (8X or faster recommended)
- Video Card: Any ATI Radeon™ or GeForce™ 2 with 32MB or higher; or other video card with 32MB and hardware T&L (ATI Radeon™ 64 MB SDR or GeForce™ 2 Pro or other video card with 64 MB or more memory and hardware T&L recommended)*
- Sound: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP-compatible 16-bit sound card*
- DirectX®: DirectX® version 9 (included) or higher
- * Indicates device should be compatible with DirectX® version 9.0b or higher.
Download Links 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 | Rar Pass: www.kaytarmaca.com